The three little engineers puppet show
(Best for ages 2-8)
- Funny, interactive stage puppet show (includes full puppet theater, music and sound effects)
- Behind the scenes segment (audience will learn more about puppetry, and see how the show was actually performed backstage)
- Fully interactive meet and greet (kids will get to actually meet the puppets from the show face to face and have funny interactions with them)
- Best for ages 2-8 (kids that are slightly younger or older can also enjoy the show if they’re part of a mixed age group with 2-8 year olds)
- Take great photos & Video (while kids interact with puppets during the show)
- Duration: Approx. 35-40 minutes (depends on audience size, and can be adjusted)
- Audience size: (Up to 200)
- Set up/Break down time: (30 minutes)
- Space requirements: (5 feet width, 5 feet length, 6-8 feet height (also allow 3-4 feet distance between stage and audience seating)
- We provide all of our own equipment, including the stage, puppets and a professional sound system
- Able to do multiple shows per day, but need to consider travel time between events
Ready to Book?
Save time and
Happy Bright Kids Guarantee
Event Day Support
Need more time to decide?
To speak with a performer simply enter your phone number and we will call you back shortly.