Birthday party favors
Take lots of pictures, remember this day and remember how easy and stress-free it was. As they get older they’ll have time to celebrate with big parties and actually remember them.
Safety tips for birthdays
- Balloons, If they burst they can be inhaled and cause a child to choke.
- Hard candy, bonbons, or Finger Foods like raisins, M&Ms, or popcorn can cause chocking as well.
- Be careful where you put your matches or lighter for the birthday cake.
- Save any sweets until the end of the party, otherwise the kids will have to run wild during the party.
- Enjoy your child’s party because there will never be another “first” birthday party for your baby.
Kids Party Entertainment Expert
In-person kids party packages
Let us entertain your guests! We love to make kids laugh and can provide puppet show entertainment for your next child’s birthday party, family event, or holiday gathering in the Bay Area.
Virtual kids party package
This would not be a pre-recorded session, but a live and interactive virtual (Puppet-Magic and Ventriloquism) Act that we can tailor specifically for your child.